This agency will succeed in the short and long term because it will aggressively dedicate itself to the following set of beliefs:
1. Difference is the essence of marketing success. Every effort for our clients will seek the uniqueness that will produce results no matter what the size or nature of the task.
2. We will strive to effectively balance our marketing skills with our creative flair. We know that knowledge of our client’s business and development of sound strategic direction can lead to a more productive creative product.
3. A marketing partnership will be sought with our clients. Our knowledge of, and, dedication to our client’s business in combination with our integrity will earn us that respect and position.
4. Size of a client will not be our major concern. Our larger concerns will be the client’s characteristics, our judgment on their potential and, of course, their current credit worthiness.
5. Clients in all fields of endeavor will be sought, with the knowledge that our problem-solving disciplines and broad background can be applied successfully to a wide variety of industries. We do not wish to be identified as a “specialist” shop.
6. Creativity should not be confined to media advertising alone. Our ability will extend to marketing a difference in marketing strategy recommendations, media plans, collateral, sales promotion, direct response, and any opportunity that will help our clients attain success.
7. Excellent clients get excellent work. Since our first priority will be our clients, we want to work for clients who can be characterized as…
- Involved in/committed to their business.
- Recognize & value the contribution that marketing/advertising can make to their business.
- Are honest, reasonable, amicable people.
8. The agency’s spirit is critical to producing excellent work and healthy client relationships. We will conscientiously develop a high-spirited corporate personality, and guard it jealously.
9. Junior employees will not serve our clients, except in supporting roles. Our people must have the skills and desire to make a difference.
10. Fair compensation and reasonable profits are expected for our work. However, we will not let profit alone short-cut the quality of work for our clients. We will not become an “accounting machine” concerned more with the P & L than our client’s welfare.
11. Time and energy will be spent to support worthy community activities as much as we are capable.
12. We commit to our employees:
- Honesty and truthfulness about the agency and their role in it.
- Sharing a portion of our profits with all full-time people who labor to produce success.
- Not allowing any of our people to be abused by any client of any size.
- Encouraging ownership at an appropriate time … for their individual benefit, for the long-term continuity of the agency, and the orderly transition of control.